Sunday, October 25, 2009

PLACES TO UPLOAD YOUR BOOK TRAILER

Hi everyone,

There's been a discussion of where to post your book trailer, and I spent a good part of yesterday doing this. Here is a list of where I uploaded my book video for THE PLAN (written under the name of Lillian Watts) on textnovel.com

My website
My Space
Facebook
Books we Love
You tube
BKSP (backspace)
Metacafe
Bookscreening
Book market

If you have one that's not here please let us know, and I'll add it to my list. This is very time- consuming and who knows if it translates into books sales on its own, but I strongly suspect everything you do for your book makes a difference in getting your name and book titles out there. Tube Mogul is another site, but you have to upload their toolbar and I chose not to do that.


I'd like to share a little personal news: my husband and I have 8 granddaughters, the youngest 19, all wonderful. And now we're about to be blessed with a little grandson in the next few days, Liam James. Can't wait to meet him.

Thanks again for your vote.

5 comments:

  1. You mentioned my favorite on the loop, but I'm going to add it here. Blazing Trailers is an awesome site...so much more than the trailer, and all for free. http://blazingtrailers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect, Ginger. Thank you. And thanks for letting me know about Blazing Trailers. Another one I forgot about is Stumble Upon. Let's just keep adding them. -:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have a page on crimespace, I'd suggest you upload a trailer there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the leads to sites for trailers. Now I just have to get mine made. :-)

    ReplyDelete